2015-2016 Second Referee and Score Keeping Clinics
We will be hosting our annual clinics this year on
December 7th and December 8th
at Watchung Hills High School
from 7:00-9:00 PM
If you have never been certified for Second Referee or Score Keeping with Atlantic Valley you must attend one of these clinics in person. For those who have been certified in the past you may come to the session for a review.
If you have been certified in the past and feel you do not need the review then take your exam online at home instead of coming to practice/clinic that evening.
USA Volleyball has converted over to an online training and testing tool that each player much use and pass this year. The good news is you can take the test as many times as needed, and it is free!
How do I take the test online?
· Log into your webpoint account with USA Volleyball: https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/wp15/IntraLock/Login.wp
· This means you will need to know your username and password.
· After you login click “Region Clinics” on the left side column.
· Click “Region Ref/Score Clinics” under the same column.
· Select the class of your choice
o “Junior Second Referee Clinic” Register Now!
o Or “Junior Scorer Clinic” Register Now!
o Fill out and complete the registration form.
· You will then be routed to the USAV Academy page for training.
· Make sure you complete your whole training session including the testing at the end.
o If you score well on the pretest it goes a lot faster.
o Remember to complete all parts in your portfolio.
o And also keep in mind you can take the test as many times as it takes to pass.
o Each player must be certified in either Second Referee or Score Keeper.
***When in webpoint please change your
club to Atlantic Valley if you have not already
If you have any problems email me at educationdirector@atlanticvalley.