13 and Under? New to Volleyball? Come join Our Leapfrog Developmental Program!
Our Leapfrog Program is comprised of CO-ED young athletes new to volleyball who are 13 years old and younger. Focus is on beginner skill development and the basics of volleyball. They use a lower net and a lighter ball.
- Program for 2020-2021: Month long program roughly 4-5 weeks long with 2 practices a week (8-10 practices). (minimum of 6 players required to run the program, no maximum).
- Cost: $200 for each series of sessions (approximately 4-5 weeks long, 8-10 practices).
- Where: Atlantic Valley Volleyball Club Athletic Center, 216 Tingley Lane, Edison, NJ
- Program Series 3: March 2, 2021 – April 1, 2021 Tuesdays/Thursdays from 6:30-8:00pm Atlantic Valley Volleyball Club, 216 Tingley Lane, Edison, NJ 08820
- Program Series 4: April 20, 2021 - May 20, 2021 Tuesdays/Thursdays from 6:30-8:00pm Atlantic Valley Volleyball Club, 216 Tingley Lane, Edison, NJ 08820
Please register online with the link below and print and fill out the waiver.