Preview of the 2020-2021 AVVC Girls Club Volleyball Season
First and foremost is the safety of our players and our staff. At any of our facilities, we will adhere to strict safety protocols to minimize spread of any potentially harmful viruses and bacteria. We fully expect cooperation between all players, coaches, staff and parents.
Here’s some of the changes to the typical AVVC Club Season:
- Season Length: Our training season will begin the beginning of October (one month earlier) and run through the end of May with roughly 60+ practice dates throughout that timeframe with multiple additional clinic dates open to all AVVC players to attend.
- Practice Location: Our primary practice location will be at The Express Athletic Center in Edison, NJ. Once our other facilities allow for more access, we will return to our normal practice locations.
- Break for the High School Girls Season: As the girls high school season has been inserted into the middle of the typical club season (mid February-mid April), we will continue to offer practices during that timeframe but it will be OPTIONAL to attend for all those playing in their respective high school programs.
- Team Structure: Age groups will practice together without creation of teams until the time where we know for sure there will be a competition season. If and when we get to that point, we will reassess and create teams based on availability and interest.
- Uniform package: All players will continue to receive their normal uniform package with their club dues (Sweatpants, sweatshirts, t-shirts, spandex, backpack). Numbered jerseys will be provided when we can return to tournament play.